Sunday, October 18, 2009

a lazy sunday in california

My first blog, yay! This is going to be a learning experience for me, I've never had one, I've only read my friends' blogs, so I need all the help I can get!  I read a quote today from this really good book called The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.  It has inspired me to follow my dreams with as much passion as possible.  Just a friendly reminder that we always need to stumble upon from time to time, to live life as if tomorrow was our last day!  Anywho, the dream I picked today is this: when I get married, instead of leaving the church in a limo, or car with cans tied to the back, I want to leave in a horse and carriage! I think that would be the coolest, most magical, way to leave :) The horses will be light tan and pretty and the carriage will be stocked with iced Pino Grigio! Hell yeah!

Dream #1 in my first entry.  Perhaps this blog will be a sort of bucket-list for me, only a dream-list instead.  You can never have too many dreams.  Hopefully my forgetful self will be able to remember to do it everyday... Time to get back to laying on the couch and watching football, which I have been doing alllll day today!  Still in San Diego trying to get hired for some kind of perfect marketing job, or sweet bartending spot AND a place to live.  Big things tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment