Monday, October 19, 2009

successful day in mission beach!

Before I tuck myself in for the night, I'll recap a few things I accomplished today.  Mike and I got a few steps closer to either getting the apt we want in PB... or renting a little hole in the wall in Mission Beach (steps to Mission Bay and the Pacific Ocean).  Either way we will make our new place the coolest little beach shack you've ever seen.

Lauren, Sam, Amber and Eliza get to San Diego tomorrow, yay!  I can't wait to see some familiar faces here on the West Coast!  Also, big interview for the La Jolla Strip Club tomorrow morning too... it's a STEAK RESTAURANT, don't worry, I havn't gotten that desperate yet.

Dirty Birds was PACKED tonight because of the Chargers game on tonight so we didn't get to eat AUCE wings :(  We'll just have to wait 'til we're out here for good :)

Two new dreams today: I want to have a mosaic in my future baller house one day, designed and created by yours truely.  I also would love to go to Tobago (near Trinidad) and eat fresh conch and ski Deer Valley, Utah. 

Wish me luck tomorrow!  Hopefully I will have a job and new apartment in 24 hours! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad the job/apt search is going well! what's the weather out there like?? because it's 40 degrees in MD :( haha i read the part about the strip club and i was like omg. whew... thank god it's strip as in NY strip.

    ReplyDelete